-Our first recipe is a four-cheese stuffed shells with smoky marinara. We want to make this recipe because it’s easy to make but is also delicious. It looks elegant. Also, we both really like cheese, especially since this recipe has four types of cheese in it. It contains protein from the cheese and carbohydrates from the pasta shell.
The ingredients are pasta shells, cooking oil spray, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, Asiago cheese, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, chives, parsley, spinach, salt, smoky marinara, and mozzarella cheese.
Steps on how to make this recipe:
- Cook pasta according to directions on pasta and then drain.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a baking dish with the cooking oil spray.
- Mix all the different types of cheese together.
- Spoon or pipe the cheese mixture into the pasta shells.
- Place the stuffed shells into the baking dish.
- Spread the smoky marinara sauce all over the stuffed shells.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella all over everything.
- Bake for 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until all of the cheese is melted.